Thursday, September 4, 2008

Who's Who?

I have people tell me all the time how much each of my kids does or doesn't look like the others. For instance most people think that Rees and Tricia look alot alike and Caden and Paige look alot alike. But that my girls don't look much like each other. Well I am going to post some pictures of my kids at diffrent stages. See if you can tell which one is which. :) Good luck!


1.

I know that newborn ones can be hard to tell. Just thought it was a good place to start.







2.

Which one is Paige and which is Tricia?



3.


Can you make a guess?


I will be interested to see if people can tell me who is who. I know but I am there mom. lol Trent gets most of them right but a few he gets confused. Mostly with the girls. My mom only missed one of the pictures. Thought it was Rees when it was Paige. Have fun!

5 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Okay, here is my guess...#1 (left to right) Rees, Caden, Paige, and Tricia. (the girls look a lot alike at that age!) #2 Paige, Paige, Paige and Tricia #3 (top to bottom) Paige, Rees, and Caden. Let me know! Oh, and you should totally check out your blog in mozilla...weird :)

Verity said...

I'm not even going to attempt the baby pictures. ;) But I agree with Aimee's answers for #2 and #3!

Stacey said...

Here are my guesses, #1 (clockwise) Rees, Caden, Tricia, Paige #2 Paige, paige, Tricia, Paige #3 Paige, Rees, Caden.

So I guess my guesses are pretty much the same as Aimee's I just did them in a different order....

Let ud know!

Brina said...

You are all exactly right. :D

Vicki said...

I knew them all when I looked at them on Explorer. On Firefox I couldnt' figure out what you were comparing, and couldn't see all the pictures. It is fun to have them side by side like that.