Friday, September 12, 2008

Picture Tag!

I got this one sent to me on my cell phone yesterday and thought it would be fun to try here. So Torri, Aimee, Stacey, Verity and anyone else who would like here is what you do. I know many of us have LOTS of picture folders on your computers. Go to the 4th one you have and take the 4th picture out. Post it here and tell us a little about it. Never know what you might find in those folders. Have fun!

Here is my picture:


This is Paige in her Easter dress. This is the first dress I ever made for her and at all. I thought it came out very pretty if I do say so myself. ;) And you gotta love the face she is making. lol

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

It is a very pretty dress! Such a goofy face! Thanks for tagging me :)

Verity said...

So cute! I'll do that this weekend. :)