Thursday, September 11, 2008

I remember




I just wanted to take a moment and reflect on the that sad day 7 years ago. I rememeber the horror of watching what was happening on the East Coast. Like so many Americans that day I sat in fron to the TV hardly believing that this was really happening. But I also remember how united I felt with the whole country for so long afterward. I thought the amount of flags being flown and prayers being said was just amazing. I was in awe of all the firemen, policemen and everyday people who risked their lives for others. So as I have many times in the past 7 years I will say a prayer for all those who gave their lives and all those still effected but what happen on that most tragic of days. I hope we never forget.

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Thanks Sabrina for sharing your thoughts. And thank you too for that reminder this morning!

Vicki said...

I appreciated your sentiments- and agree

Verity said...

Thanks for this post!