Thursday, September 18, 2008

What car are you?

Ok so I saw this on Sister Halls blog and as I love fast, shiny cars I took the test.
And now I am sad cause I didn't get to be a cool car at all. And jealous because Sister Hall was a mustange. I wanted to be a mustange. *is very sad* (and silly, I know lol)


I'm an Audi TT!



You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

5 comments:

templework said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
templework said...

"you're cute and you have style... and when you pass by, everyone turns to look."!!!

You ARE!
You HAVE!
and they DO!

OH! YES!!!

((HUGS))

ps - sorry about the 'delete' - I wasn't signed in correctly - oops!

Ratliffs said...

What do you mean, you're not a cool car?!??!!! I LOVE Audi's!!!! Crazy! And what a fun description :)! (See my blog tomorrow for my car...I wasn't that impressed with which car I got, but the description Totally fits me!)

Stacey said...

Hey! I'm a Corvette....You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Fun stuff. And I agree with Aimee. I love the Audi TT. It's one that Tyson always eyes when we see one. It's a cool car....I wanna be a Volvo...you all know why!

Brina said...

Sis. Hall, Thank you. :) *hug*

Aimee, I can't wait to see.

Stacey, you are funny. lol