Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just had to share!

Caden came home from school saying that his mouth hurt. Trent and I tried to see in his mouth to see what was wrong. We asked him where and he said "Way on the back of my tongue" After watching him for awhile we decided he must have a sore throat. Rees asked him what happened to his mouth to make it hurt. Caden said it was the crabs. Trent and I just looked at each other. "A crab hurt your mouth?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. "When was this?" Trent asked. He said "In my sleep story last night." Now for all of you who have not seen any of the Land Before Time movies, he means in a dream. "The crab hurt you in your dream last night?" Trent asked. "Yes, crabs bit my mouth in my sleep story and I don't like them anymore." Can't say as I blame him. lol

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

No, I certainly won't like anything that bite me in the mouth either!! Too cute... :)