Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School!



Well here are my school boys. Caden started his school career yesterday. First day of Kindergarten. *sigh* Rees is a first grader. Both boys did great and had a wonderful day. No one cried but mom. (I waited until after both boys were in class so I didn't ruin the day for them) Rees put his backpack down in his class and ran off to play with barely a backward glance at us. I was alittle sad. I wanted a hug. Caden told Trent at one point "Daddy you have to go now." It makes it easier that they are so confident and happy to be there. I wasn't alone in being sad that the boys were gone. Paige wasn't happy. "My boys are at school" she would tell someone and wrinkle her nose while saying it.


Rees heaed to the playground.



Caden and Victoria line up for class. Caden has two cousins in his class.(Victoria and LynRae) I hope that the teacher can handle this. lol



Caden headed into his class.

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Yah! I've been waiting to see pictures! What did they think after they got home? Hopefully they will still be excited in the weeks to come! And I hope day #2 was easier for you!!

Verity said...

This was awesome, Sabrina! I'm so glad the boys were excited about school!

Stacey said...

Hey Brina. Great pictures. I am dreading the day that Becca leaves me for school. It will be hard to let her go. I'm glad the boys like school though! As a teacher there is nothing better than a student who loves to be there.