Sunday, August 10, 2008

Which Firefly character are you most like?

Ok, I saw this and couldn't resist. I don't really think I am Wash but I love Firefly and had to give it a try. (The date still says its Sunday. I keep checking)



Your results:
You are Wash (Ship Pilot)
























Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
50%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
45%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
45%
Alliance
45%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
30%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
20%
Inara Serra (Companion)
15%
River (Stowaway)
5%
You are a pilot with a good
if not silly sense of humor.
You take pride in your collection of toys.
You love your significant other.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I don't know anything about Firefly, but it kinda sounds like you?!

Stacey said...

Oh! Your link works! I got Zoe. I usually post these things on my livejournal and not my blog though...so you wont see it it says about her....Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.