Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm SO confused!!

So I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday and spent all yesterday thinking it was Sunday. I wanted to get a few things done both Trent had to go to work. So I am hurrying around doing those things and then I told him we needed to stop and let him get ready for work. He looked at me funny and said "It's Monday??" "Uh yeah." I told him. Thinking that he isn't paying enough attention. Little did I know that I am the one who is lost. So I go put something away and Trent is sitting at his computer when I came back on the living room. "The computer says it is Sunday" He tells me. I am thinking your computer must be a day behind. So he starts going through the last few days for me AND lo and behold it is Sunday. I still can't get this straight in my head. I still feel like it is Monday and am going to be confused all week.

So here is my real reason for posting this. So that when I do I can see the date across the top telling me that is really is Sunday. lol. *sigh* Guess I need to quit living in my own little world. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday/Monday. :D

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Flex Friday's messing with you?! Too funny :)