Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Trent!

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!



For Trent's birthday we had all of his family come over to Vicki's house for a potluck dinner and a game of Bunco. I think it was alot of fun. I am glad that everyone got to be there.

Trent opening his present from his mom with a little help from Tricia


Just some other fun pictures from the night









I ended the night with playing a game with all my sister-in-laws and a to be sister-in-law. It was a really fun time. I hope we can find another time to play again.

5 comments:

templework said...

Happy Birthday Trent!
and
Happy New Year to you ALL!!!

((HUGS))

Stacey said...

It was such a fun night! By the way...did I steal your background? I like it a lot! ;)

Verity said...

Happy Belated! I loved seeing all the family--looks like you all had a great time!

Sami said...

That game was crazy hard! Don't worry I'm practicing so next time I wont be so far behind! =D

Ratliffs said...

Fun! (One word to sum up the night!)