Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Tag!


TAG - YOU'RE IT! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple of minutes!) Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and to the rest of your friends!

Five names you go by -
1. Sabrina
2. Brina
3. Mama
4. Princess
5. Sister Ratliff

Three things you are wearing right now -
1. Shirt
2. Sweats
3. scuncii

Two things you want very badly at the moment -
1. My husband
2. A house of our own

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1. Aimee
2. Stacey (my sister-in-law)
3. Verity

Two things you did last night -
1. Played a vidoe game with Trent
2. Slept

Two things you ate today -
1. cheesepuffs
2. chocolate

Two people you last talked to on the phone - (Lots of calls today at work)
1. Vicki (my mother-in-law)
2. Trent

Two things you are going to do tomorrow -
1. Go to newphew b-day party
2. Fix fence so dog can't get out

Two longest car rides -
1. Ridgecrest to Provo
2. Ridgecrest to Scramento

Two of your favorite beverages -
1. Pepsi
2. Milk

I tag Aimee, Stacey, Torri, Vicki and Verity. Sorry gals I just really like doing these. *hug* to you all.

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

You just like to torture us all!!!!! Heehee...I like this one...haven't seen it going around yet!

Brina said...

Yes I do!! Mwahaha!! :D

Vicki said...

I really like these too! At least it gets me to post!