Thursday, January 29, 2009

How many of you are there?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
11
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I saw this on my sister-in-laws site. Thought it was fun. Give it a try. It is pretty interesting. Here are some statics on my name:

Sabrina:

*There are 87,126 people in the U.S. with the first name Sabrina.

*Statistically the 574th most popular first name.

*More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Sabrina are female.

*Names similar to Sabrina:
Rena
Serena

*There are 11 people in the U.S. named Sabrina Ratliff.

3 comments:

templework said...

That is really fun and interesting!

Thanks for sharing!

((HUGS))

Sami said...

There is only one Samantha Siemers in the US and there are one or less Taron Ratliff's. Haha I guess Taron is very unique. =)

Brina said...

There is only one Rees Ratliff and Caden Ratliff in the US also. :)