Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends.


1.What is your occupation right now?
Stay at home mom

2.What color are your socks right now? deep red

3.What are you listening to right now?
Looney Tunes, kids playing and puppy drinking water

4.What was the last thing that you ate?
Nilla wafer

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Yep

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Vicki

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
YES!!

8.How old are you today?
32 years, 5 months and 14 days lol

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
NASCAR

10.What is your favorite drink?
Pepsi

11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope

12.Favorite food?
Really mexican food is good. Not sure I have a favorite. It changes from time to time.

13.What is the last movie you watched?
With the kids,Wall-E. A normal movie, Twilight

14.Favorite day of the year?
Any holiday with lots of family around.

15.How do you vent anger?
Normally I vent to Trent.

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
A teddy bear and cabbage patch kid I got one christmas

17.What is your favorite season?
Winter


18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?(or in this case post on their blogs)
Yes I do

20.Who is the most likely to respond?
Stacey and Aimee

21.Who is least likely to respond?
Torri. (She probably will at some point. But she is busy with house stuff and not sure when she will get a chance.)

22.Living arrangements?
With my husband, 4 kids and my mom.

23.When was the last time you cried?
Last week when I had my two teeth pulled

24.What is on the floor of your closet?
I can't even begin to guess. lol

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Verity

26.What did you do last night?
Played a game with Trent, Torri, Vicki, Tevan, Taron, Sam, Stacey and Tyson. :D

27.What are you most afraid of?
losing Trent

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

29.Favorite dog breed?
German Sherpeds

30.Favorite day of the week?
Flex fridays, means Trent gets to stay home with us for three days in a row.

31.How many states have you lived in?
1

32.Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

33.What is your favorite flower?
Rose


I tag Aimee, Stacey, Torri, Vicki, and Verity. :)

4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Fun! It's nice seeing that I know quite a bit about you now! All it took was a little bit of blogging and a lot of tagging! :D

Stacey said...

Sorry I missed this and answered my question funny...I copied Aimee's questions, who took out some of them, but this was a really fun read!

Verity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Verity said...

Sorry, I had tons of typo-s in my first comment. ;) I loved reading your answers! And I'll get going on my own response!