Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmasy Tag!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,
here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to
you......Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper, as long as Trent is doing the wrapping.

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!!

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime in Decemeber. We don't really have a tradition for this yet.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Year's or so.

5. Do you like eggnog? I like eggnog. But I am good with it just once a year.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My first car. I never got to drive it but I liked it all the same.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My sister

8. Easiest person to buy for? Trent, my mom and Torri. I can come up with millions of ideas for them.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, two actually

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail if I actaully send any.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not really sure that I have gotten a really bad present.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Can't remember doing that.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? fudge

16. Lights on the tree? yes. I decided I like the white ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger.

18.. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes, wanna see?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That is goes by so quickly. The last few years I haven't felt like I really got to enjoy it.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is got alot of penguins on it. lol

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We have our big dinner on Christmas Eve. So Christmas Day is normally leftovers.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Neopet toys. lol

I tag both my Moms, Torri, Aimee, Stacey, Verity and anyone else who wants to do this.

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Fun! Mines coming...I just had some other stuff to post, so I had to schedule it to come later!