Monday, December 22, 2008

Suprise!

Well I had a toothache, so I went to the dentist thinking he would give me an antibodic to get rid of the infection. Instead he pulled two teeth. Not the kind of suprise I like. So now my mouth is sore and I can't eat anything at my brother's house tomorrow morning for our family christmas get together. *sigh* Oh well as soon as it heals I will feel better so that is good. And also as always Heavenly Father was watching out for me. I never would have gone if I had known that this is what would happen. I am terrified of the dentist. (stupid anxeity) But this way I had no choose which for me is better. It is a happy feeling knowing how much He watches out and helps me. I also want to thank Vicki for being there for me. I needed someone and you were just the right person. I love you!

Anyway, ramble done. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Ugg...I know how that feels! I'm still not used to having a hole in my mouth! Hope it heals quickly!

templework said...

you are in our prayers
((HUGS))