Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to tell everyone I hope they have a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food and great friends. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each of you and the blessing you are to me. I am forever grateful that I am not one of those people who hates it when their in-laws are around. I wouldn't have been able to make it this far in my life without Vicki and Torri. I love you both so much! I am grateful for all my sister-in-laws and their friendship. I am glad we can be friends. For all my friends who read this I love you and am so glad I know you. I know my kids won't read this but I want them to know they are the greatest blessing I could ever have been giving. Each one of you are a light in my world. Trent you are my reason. Thank you for being you and loving me.

*hugs* to all! Have a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Thanks! I am thankful for you too! :D Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Vicki said...

Thank you for your beautiful thoughts. Hope your Thanksgiving was great! I love you.