Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 Facts Tag!



Ok Stacey tagged me with this and I forgot about it until now. So here goes.

Here we go 7 random/weird things about me.

1. I am deathly afraid of cockraoches. Like sit on the ground and cry and scream afraid. No idea why but I can't seem to get over it.

2. When I was in high school, I dreamed of being on a Pro womens soccer team.

3. My dream job would be to be a stunt driver. Driving really pretty cars, really fast. Oh yeah!!

4. I get on one food and it is all I want to eat, all the time. For awhile we ate ALOT of chicken and rice. Now it is cheesey garlic bread.

5.I HATE to bother people. I would rather sit all by myself then be where I might be in the way or not wanted. And I can imagine I am a bother without anyone telling me I am. So alot of people think I am standoffish

6. Trent and I payed a total of $50 for all three of our wedding rings

7. I have sprained my left ankle a total of 20 times with lots of twisting it in between.

Not sure if those are interesting or not but that was all I could think of. lol

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

Love the background! They didn't have that one yesterday when I was looking! :( O'well. Fun facts! Thanks for sharing! I'm still trying to think of 7!