Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moments!

So my cousin sent this one to me and I thought about it for awhile before I put it here. But I do like the tags and I am always interested in learning more about all the ladies in my life. So I guess that means I need to start this one. So here goes.

What was the happiest moment of your life?

I don't think I can narrow this down to one moment. The best I can do it five.

Kneeling across the altar from Trent.
Hearing each one of my babies cry for the first time.

What was the saddiest moment of your life?

Letting go of Trent and closing the door, knowing I wasn't going to see him again for two years.

What was the scariest moment of your life?

I think that would have to have been when they gave me a medicine to help with the nausions feeling I had after having Paige. I hate throwing up so I took the medicine. But it did something bad to my anxeity. I have never felt more gross in my whole life. It was a really scary thing to know my anxeity was so bad but not be able to explain why.

What was the most embrassing moment in you life?

NO WAY am I sharing this. lol I am fairly cetain that the only person who is aware of this moment has forgotten all about it. And I am not sure if I ever told Trent. Yes it was that bad. And the worst part is it wasn't my fault. This goes with me to my grave.

What was the most exciting moment of your life?

Not sure what the most exciting moment was. I think it was waiting for Trent to get off the plane after his mission. But I was VERY excited about spending two months in Hawaii with my aunt.

I tag Vicki, Torri, Aimee, Stacey, Verity and my mom. :)

1 comment:

Ratliffs said...

There are a lot of extremes in this tag!! I'll get to it soon!