Thursday, October 16, 2008

High school tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes and 15 years later he is still stuck with me. :)

2. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't drive until after high school

3. Were you a party animal? No

4. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think I was.

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No

6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? You want us to share this. lol Ok here goes. I have always been rather big chested, which means alot of cleveage whether I want it or not. Anyway, one day at luch a guy friend of mine started tossing ice at some of us and he managed to toss a piece right in my shirt. So I had a piece of ice in my...um.... cleveage and not a real easy way to get it out. So yeah you can imagine how fun that was. lol

7. Were you a nerd? No. I was somewhere in between nerd and popular.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, soccer team.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Oh my No.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? If I thought about it for a minute I am sure it would come back to me. Yep, I can sing it. lol

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Bell (Math) and Mrs. Shaffer (Art, actaully that was my favorite class all the way around but that is another story)

12. What was your school's full name? Sherman E. Burroughs High School

13. School mascot? Burro

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I went my Jr. year with Trent Ratliff. :D

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not really. I had the best and worst times of my life in high school quite literally. And I don't really have any need to relive any of it. The best parts are still with my today and the worst I have worked hard to put behind me.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? Missing it. It is the one thing I regret most in my life. Not getting a real senior year. (This is a result of the worst part)

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Didn't get a senior skip day.

18. Were you in a club? No

19. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh my goodness yes. I laugh at myself quite often when I see picture from then. I so thought I was fat in high school. If I had only known. lol

20. Who was your prom date? I only went my Jr year and Trent was my date.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I wanted to go but it was about a week after I had Paige and with having a c-section I just couldn't.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I think I would have tried to stick it out. I am not sure in the sitution I was in that I could have made it through my senior year but I do regret missing all the things that go with it. All in all I think I did the best that I could. And my sophmore and jurior years were good.

I tag my mom. :)

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I think I'm a little jealous! The one thing that would have been AWESOME in high school would have been to have had Trevor there. O'well, I guess. Some people have all the luck! :D

Brina said...

Yep my Jr. year was pretty great. :)