Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally a choose

Like so many of you, I was very upset to find that PG&E had given money for the No on Prop8. As we have PG&E as our natural gas provider, I wanted them to no this was wrong and I was upset that I had no choose but to use them. Well maybe we do have a choose. I just got this link in an email. No to PG&E. I am still looking into it but I thought I would share that there maybe other options out there and what better way to get a message across to PG&E then to drop there service. I hope that this will really work. *crosses fingers*

2 comments:

templework said...

That is really interesting!
Please let us know what you find out!

Ratliffs said...

I just got that email as well...Let me know what you find out, since I'll look into that later today as well!