Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you have Lady shoes?

Well Paige does. She found an old pair of her Sunday shoes and put them on yesterday. Caden told her that she looked like a Lady. So now she is calling dress shoes, Lady shoes. She put them on again this morning. They were three sizes to small, so you can imagine what her foot looked like stuck in those shoes. So with the promise of new Lady shoes we got her to take off the too small ones and headed to the red store (Wal-mart) right after getting the boys. Grandma bought her some new Lady shoes. She is really cute.

Here is my little lady with her new shoes.



I asked her for one more and this is what I got. I guess she is only so much a lady. LOL



Close up of her Lady shoes

5 comments:

Ratliffs said...

That is too cute! That is a great picture (the first one :D)...she looks like such a little Lady.

Stacey said...

A girl after my own heart. Too bad I have a REALLY hard time finding "Lady Shoes" to fit me, espeically after my 3 foot surgeries. Sigh. I hope she enjoys them!

templework said...

We all have at least a little 'girly girl' in us!

SMILE

TOO CUTE!

Verity said...

I love that--what a doll!

Vicki said...

She looks so adorable! I was glad she wanted to show library grandma the lady shoes!