Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Things

Tagged:
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Enjoying my two boys
2. Anticipating Caden's first Easter.
3. Fighting off mice. (We had a mouse problem for a bit)
4. Celebrating 7 years of marrige.
5. Trying to find a way out of a VERY deep depression I was in.

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Go to post office.
2. Go to library
3. Get boys from school
4. Do a few chores
5. Pay the storage

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a house
2. Put money away for my kids futures (mission's, college, weddings, etc.)
3. Put money away for a rainy day
4. Take my kids to DisneyWorld
5. Take some trips

5 places I have lived:
1. Riverside, Ca.
2. Cane Break, Ca.
3. Trona, Ca.
4. Ridgecrest, CA
5. Colorado Springs, Co.

5 jobs I've held:
1. Child care provider at a Day Care
2. SAHM
3.
4.
5.

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Have a house
2. Be amazed that Rees turned 12
3. Be amazed that Tricia will be almost old enough for baptism, which means all my kids will be. Which is a GREAT thing just sad that they will be so old.
4. Be more financially secure
5. Be happy!

5 people I tag:
1. Verity
2. I think everyone else was tagged. :)
3.
4.
5.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks for doing this! ;) It is a good way to see where we were and where we are going!