Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break.

Last week was spring break for the boys. We had hoped to go to my Aunt's for a few days but she had something going on, so we had to change our plans. We took a few day trips instead. On Sat. the 21st we went up to Lone Pine and poked around. We went back to Alabama Hills and climbed around but after we realized we almost had a close incounter with a mountain lion we left. (We didn't see him, just evidence that we were a little to close for comfort) We went down the road to a creek that had some bridges crossing it. Then down to the local park for abit to eat and play some more.





Trent had to work all week so the kids and I were on our own. :)

On Tues we spent the whole day at Torri's. The kids had great fun running around with cousins.

On Thrus. we went to Lake Isabella with my sister and her kids. I forgot the camera for which I am still upset at myself about. The kids all had fun throwing rocks in the lake. We found a few spots to climb on some rocks. (mountain lion free :)) We also saw some pelicans on the lake. It was very strange. I have been to that lake a million times, even lived up there for awhile but never have I seen pelicans there before.

Then the following Sat. we went and looked at wildflowers with Vicki, Torri and her kids. The kids had a nice time hiking and we saw some really pretty flowers.






We had a fun week (with the acception of Fri)

2 comments:

Verity said...

FUN!!! I loved all the pictures!

Stacey said...

This does look like fun...why was friday bad? Did I miss something?