Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Last week we had two birthdays. On the 26th Tricia turned 2, and on the 28th Rees turned 7. We had a party on the morning of the 28th for Tricia. We did a Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme as she is a BIG fan of Mickey.



Tricia had a Mickey Mouse cake that I made and Rees had a Sonic the Hedgehog cake that Vicki made.

Torri ran around as Toodles for us, while the kids went from place to place looking for the party decorations that had been taken.
At last the presents and goodies were found and Rees and Tricia opened there presents.



Then that afternoon, we took Rees with a few friends from school and his older cousins, to the bouncehouse to play for an hour. It was a wild and crazy time but I think everyone had lots of fun. (At least I hope so)


Happy Birthday my babies! I love you very much!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

It looks like they were two really fun parties! I can't beleive Rees is 7! Wow!

Verity said...

Wow, that looks so fun! Tell me about the bounce house--is that new??

Brina said...

It is new. It had been there about 5 or 6 months. It is in the shopping center where the Dollar Tree is by Denny's. There are two rooms with lots of blow up things to bounce on, climb on, slide down. It is lots of fun. Hope it stays around for awhile.

Ratliffs said...

Stink! I totally wrote something days ago, but I guess it never showed up!! Anyway...I think I just said that T.J. had a blast! And thanks for inviting him! :)