Sunday, April 19, 2009

The ABC's about me!


You've been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. ( I am not going to tag 25 people - seems a bit excessive!)

I was tagged on facebook with this but wanted to put it here as well so others could see it and so I could also tag a few other people. I want to tag Vicki, Torri and Sam. :)

A - Age: 33

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Putting dishes away. I don't mind doing the dishes but I REALLY hate putting them away.

D - Dog(s) name: Belle

E - Essential start your day item:Anxeity medicine

F - Favorite color: deep red

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'7

I - Instrument: None

J - Job title: Mommy

K - Kid(s): Rees, Caden, Paige and Tricia

L - Living arrangements: with my husband and our kids. My mother lives with us as well

M - Mom's name: Patty

N - Nicknames: Brina, Bree, Princess

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth of child: Other then my four kids, I had my gall bladder removed when Rees was about 4 months old

P - Pet Peeve: Having to repeat myself over and over again.

Q - Quotes you like: "Though lovers be lost, love shall not. Death shall have no dominion."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: 7:00 a.m.

U- Underwear: Um...Yes.( I don't really get it.)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas

W - Ways you run late: Getting kids ready and out the door.

X - X-rays you've had:I have had chest x-rays a few times for pneumonia, I sprained my ankle so bad once the doctor was afraid I broke it. So an x-ray then. And before they knew that my gall bladder was what was paining me I had xrays to make sure I didn't have a blood clod moving to my lungs.

Y - Yummy food you make: My mom tells me that my chicken and rice is yummy and one of her favorite things. A few few of my brother-in-laws have told me that my dutch apple pie is really yummy.

Z - Zoo favorite: For me it would have to be the penguins. Unfortenuly not all zoos have them. But really I greatly enjoy seeing most of the animals. Especailly with my kids

1 comment:

Vicki said...

This is a fun one.