Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend away!

We went to my Aunt Carol's this weekend. It was nice to see her and my uncle and cousin. It was also nice to get away for a few days. Other then the flat we got on Saturday (which required a 2 hour wait at Pep Boys to get two new front tires) we had a great time. :)


My aunt has a pool, so we swam alot and after a month of swim lessons the kids had alot of confedense in the pool. Rees even jumped off the diving board a few times.



Tricia liked the food.

On the left: My uncle BBQ some REALLY good ribs and Tricia helped herself to the one off my plate. lol On the right: We stopped at a fruit stand on the way home and bought some peaches and nectarines. She enjoyed the peach.

2 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time!, but why is it that something just had to go wrong with trips this last weekend?! Glad the kids were able to have fun in the water :), and Rees with the diving board!! Way to go!

Verity said...

Those pictures were GREAT!!!