Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's my birthday and I will post if I want to!

So yesterday I turned 32 and regardless of what some say (glares at Scott) I am not feeling old. lol. I had a good day. Lots of little kids telling me Happy Birthday which is very cool. :) I had a Twilight birthday. I got books 2 and 3 on cd and Vicki pre-ordered the 4th of for me. Trent also got me a MP3 player that should be big enough to hold all 4 of the audio books on it. (You would think I liked it or something, all thanks to Aimee) Anyway Twilight aside, Trent took me to see Hancock. It was pretty good, gotta love Will Smith. Torri painted me the cutest penguins

and I got two cakes. How can you bet that? Trent asked Vicki to make me one and then my sister brought me one also. lol

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and the presents. I had a great day! Love you all!

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Yeah! Congrats!! I´m glad you had a good day!

Verity said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I think I'd go for a Twilight b-day, too. ;)

Torri said...

Ha,ha. I saw that penguins and was gonna ask you were you got it, cuz it was cute. Didn't even realize it was the one I painted. Yep, I'm a dork. :D